T.S. Industrial offers an extensive selection of boiler Finned tubing. Its primary function is to maximize the amount of heating surface that can be utilized in a given volume of installation space. As an example when you compare the amount of heating surface within a lineal foot of a 1" OD bare tube to a lineal foot of a 1" OD tube with 6 fins per inch and .5" fin height, you increase the amount of heating surface by a factor of 12. This equates to 12 times more heating surface with a finned tube than a bare tube, per lineal foot. Or it could also be viewed as a finned tube one foot long, which provides the same amount of heating surface as a 12 foot long bare tube.
There are many different types and methods of fin to tube attachment. T.S. Industrial has accumulated years of experience in the field of waste heat recovery from our industrial combustion exhaust product lines. These product lines include boiler economizers, waste heat recovery silencers, and packaged waste heat boilers – which all utilize finned tubing under rigorous thermal load conditions.
We have determined which specific types of finned tubing can best withstand the extremes of temperature and environment in our customers’ installations. As a result we have developed proprietary technology to produce a range of industrial grade products that meet the industry’s stringent demands.
When you have a finned tube requirement, we will offer the best recommendation to suit your need at competitive pricing. We’ll quote your specification or create a specification based on your exact needs. We can offer basic finned tubing in straight lengths or subassemblies, or a complete heat exchanger.
Standard finned tubing types available:
All are available for rapid quotation and delivery.
• Stainless steel tube to aluminum fin with the AlFuse bonding method of fin tube attachment for temperatures to 750°F.
• Stainless steel tube to stainless steel fin with Nickel Brazed/welded method of fin tube attachment for temperatures to 1750°F.*
• Stainless steel tube to carbon steel fin with Nickel Brazed/welded method of fin tube attachment for temperatures to 1650°F.*
• Carbon steel tube to carbon steel fin with Nickel Brazed/welded method of fin tube attachment for temperatures to 1650°F.*
• Copper or cupro nickel tube to copper fin with Nickel Brazed/welded method of fin tube attachment for temperatures to 1,750°F.*
Publisher:Lord Fin Tube