Production is running on seamless tube and 100 % laser welded fins to tube.
Materials are TP316L mainly, but all other in stainless steel 304 / 316 etc. could be done.
Sample info: Tube is 22 x 20 mm, fin is 0,4 mm x 7 mm height, 11 fins per 1”, laser welded finned Tubes can be made in various lenghtes from 50 cm – up to > 10 meters and different diameters.
Shipments will get send out from Jiangsu Province either Shanghai.
There has been done leap-forward development for of energy saving strategy.
The complete connection between the fins and the base tube brings about excellent heat transfer and up to 2.5 times higher thermal performance of the finned tubes.
The continuous weld prevents notch effects and v Corrosion and the formation of cracks are hence avoided also in the case of possibly oscillating finned tubes.
The low base metal heating during welding and the high speed of travel of up to 20m/min. minimise the heat-affected zone in the base tube. Complete melting of the tube and a related metallurgical transformation of the parent metals are hence excluded.
· thin, continuous weId seam
· small heat-affected zone
· only slight discolouration weld site
· only slight microstructural change in tube and fin
· high utilization of heat for forming the seam
· increased safety because of the avoidance of crevice corrosion due to the high weld integrity between tube and fin
· no impurity of the weld seam, as the Laser-welding is carried out under a protective atmosphere
· Tube outside diameter 8.0–50.0 mm
· Fin outside diameter 17.0 –80.0 mm
· Fin pitch 5 –13 fin/inch
· Fin height 5.0 –17 mm
· Fin thickness 0.4 – 1.0 mm
· Maximum tube lengths 12.0 m
· Cooling towers or cooling water recooling plants with dry, dry / wet or wet operation
· Flue gas cooling and heating in flue gas desulfurisation scrubbers (FGD) and nitrogen removing plants (DENOX)
· Heat exchangers of all kinds for cooling and heating of liquids and gases
· Heat exchangers tor nitric acid (HNO3) plants, e.g. for the fertilizer industry
Heat Recovery Plants
· Flue gas coolers
· Primary heat exchangers in gas heating boilers
· Secondary heat exchangers for domestic water heating in condensing boilers
· Heat exchangers for gas cooling of industrial furnaces
· Heat exchangers for tank heating
· Oil coolers for vacuum plants, ship plants, pumps etc.
· Heat exchangers for oil preheating
Laser welded fins tube highly anti corrosive, for heat recovery, energy savings, etc. in vine / petrol / milk / food / chemical industries.