High flux tube
The general manufacturing process and the process is carried out according to the following steps:
1. Procurement to ring the necessary test tubes. Test content typically includes:
Review the material quality certificate file: check delivery status main manufacturing standards are in line with technical information; material quality certificates in the CA, MP meets manufacturing standards and technical requirements of the agreement provisions; technology pilot project and the results are in line with technical agreement and manufacturing standards prescribed; NDT projects and results are in line with manufacturing standards and technical requirements of the agreement provisions; single hydraulic test results is qualified.
Dimensions of tubes validation checks: mainly checking the quality of internal and external surface of the tube; detecting tubes of diameter, wall thickness and other dimensions; not straight pipe of inspection and other testing programs.
For technical agreement on the terms of material reinspection we have special requirements, but also according to their specific requirements should retest correlation test project. No special requirements for steel on steel can be tested for the above project. It should be noted that, if the quality of steel in the supporting documents are missing items, you must press the relevant manufacturing standards required to do testing complement.
2. confirm the quality of tubes qualified to deal with its appearance inside and outside after processing, mainly to remove oil and surface corrosion and attachment handling. Its main purpose is to increase the adhesion wall (mainly inner surface).
3. After processing tubes surface, the adhesive with iron powder (or copper) try to evenly sprayed onto the inner wall surface. To form a uniform coating film covering the inner wall of the steel pipe.
4. The electrical heating device using a dedicated, coated with iron (or copper) heat transfer tubes disposed therein a heating treatment, so that the iron powder is sprayed onto the inner wall or attached to a solid copper tube wall on. This process jargon as "firing." Generally the heating temperature of 800 ℃, heat for half an hour or so.
(Depending on the material and wall thickness, there will be different).
5. sintered standing by tubes and air circulation to cool.
In the manufacturing process, the most important process should be the sintering process by the sintering process to make iron (or copper) firmly adsorbed on the wall, while the iron (or copper) for the adhesive should It is the core technology of the most technical content and commercial value.
These are general testing and manufacturing processes for high flux tube. It should be noted for the current domestic high flux also can be used only floating head tube and tube type heat exchanger manufacturing, it has not used the U-shaped heat exchanger manufacturing steward precedent.
For high flux tube with respect to the advantages of the conventional ordinary light pipe is the following:
1. the heat transfer efficiency is 2-3 times the normal heat transfer tubes.
2. At least 25% of its energy consumption and lower than the average heat transfer tubes.
3. its sewage fouling effect is much higher than ordinary tubes.
It is by its own structure of the decision. For high flux tube, because of the inner wall surface of the sintered its iron (or copper), so that the surface of the formation of a large number of fine projections and depressions, increasing the heat transfer area of heat transfer tubes. (The effect is equivalent to the small intestine of the animal body increases the absorption of the projection area.) And its role not only increase the heat transfer area, while the projections and the inner surface of the recess formation of uneven flow of the liquid within the tube form. General is to flow along the diameter direction, and because these large bumps and dips in the past presence of liquid in the common liquid flow tubes at the same time also produced a lateral, circumferential fluid flow, which is equivalent retention have effect, delaying the flow velocity of the liquid. Pipe wall projections and depressions are also liquid foam central core formation. This bubble boundary surface nuclear bubble surface tension effects, the pressure inside the bubble pressure in the surrounding medium, maintain or greater than the pressure difference ΔP, bubble grew to a state of equilibrium, this pressure difference is the degree by the superheated liquid to provide, when the medium is the same, ΔP only with R-related. The smaller the bubble is formed, the greater the difference between the desired pressure, the degree of superheat required to provide the greater. In light pipe surface, due to the pits to get the chance, sharp bubbles generated at the R tend to be small, requiring at higher superheat can produce bubbles. And for high flux tube, the presence of the porous layer in a large number of small cavities interconnected to form a lot of bubble nucleation centers, such a large number of cavities can be stably entrapped bubbles and larger diameter core. This greatly reduced the liquid boiling bubble vaporization temperature. While this bubble nucleation in the flow because of the pressure and shock effect of the inner liquid and attached to the wall of the heavy component objects (impurities) with the liquid flow away, not sticky to the wall. That is why the high flux tube and energy, have a good effect of heat transfer, while life is significantly higher than ordinary tubes of reasons.