Lord Fin Tube--Finned tube radiators
Finned tube radiators
Finned tube radiators is used in gas and liquid heat exchanger of the most widely used heat transfer equipment. It is through the installation of the fins on a common substrate tube to achieve enhanced heat transfer purpose. Base pipe can pipe; stainless steel tube; brass and so on. Fins can also use steel; stainless steel, copper, aluminum and the like.
Finned radiator fin structure can be divided into chip form around; series chip; lug type; flaking formula.
Is currently the most widely used steel and aluminum composite fin tube, which uses the pressure resistance and efficient heat conduction properties of aluminum pipe, the composite is made on a dedicated machine. Contact resistance at 210 ℃ work is almost zero.
Steel Aluminium composite pipe having other types of finned tube radiator irreplaceable advantages.
1. Thermal performance requirements finned radiator heat transfer coefficient K value higher, indicating that the better the thermal performance. Improve heat dissipation radiator, increasing finned radiator heat transfer coefficient method can be used to increase the area of the outer wall of the cooling fin around the radiator to improve the air flow rate and increasing the radiator to radiate strength and other means.
2. Economic requirements, finned radiator unit is passed to the room, the less heat is desired metal consumption, lower cost, its economy better. Metal finned radiator heat intensity is a measure of a symbol radiator economy. Metal heat radiator heat medium intensity refers to the average temperature of the room air temperature difference of 1 ℃ time. Per kilogram quality radiator heat generated per unit time. This indicator can be used as a measure of the same material radiator economy. A variety of different materials finned radiator, its economic evaluation criteria should be in the radiator cooling capacity of the unit cost (RMB / w) to measure.
3. Installation and process requirements finned radiator should have a certain mechanical strength and bearing capacity; structure should be easy to mix into the required cooling area, structure size to small, accounting for less room area and space, cooling fins the production process should meet the requirements of mass production.
4. Health and aesthetic requirements, smooth appearance, not fouling and easy to clean, finned radiator installation should not affect the look and feel of the room.
5. Requirements of life, finned radiator should be less prone to corrosion and damage, long service life.