Lord Fin Tube-How to maintain the finned tube?
How to maintain the finned tube?
Finned tube is a kind of heat exchange element, in order to improve the efficiency of heat transfer, usually through adding fins on the surface of the heat exchange tube, to increase the external surface area (or inner surface area) of the heat exchange tube, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the efficiency of heat transfer, such a heat exchange tube. The long-term use of any item can not be separated from careful maintenance, finned tubes also need maintenance.
Finned tube is welded by high frequency technology with flaky fins, so do not collide and extrude during installation and use, which will easily deform and even affect the heat dissipation effect; when replacing the rubber washer of finned tube, all the sections should be updated so as to avoid uneven clearance between the finned tube and affect the heat transfer effect; periodically check the excuse of finned tube to check whether the joint is loose and the foot pad is off; periodically check. Check the finned tube cleaning is perfect, whether there is sediment, coking, rust layer and other fouling adherence, and immediately clean.
1. Check regularly whether the finned tube washing is satisfactory, whether there are deposits, coking, water rust layer and other fouling adherence, and hold washing immediately. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the adhesion between finned tubes and rubber gaskets is precise, and whether the rubber gaskets are complete, so as to avoid leakage caused by rubber gaskets degumming and damage.
2. Plate heat exchanger pressure nuts and upper and lower guide rods should be often lubricated with grease.
3. All instruments should be regulated with dedicated efforts, and rigorously implement the operating rules for operation and maintenance.
4. Every time the finned tube is re-compressed, the calibration position of the last compression should be carefully taken. The rubber washer should not be overcompressed so as to reduce the service life of the washer.
5. When changing the rubber gasket of finned tube, it is necessary to update the whole section in order to avoid uneven clearance between the finned tubes and affect the heat transfer results.