Lord Fin Tube-Finned heat exchanger briefly introduction
Finned heat exchanger is one of the most widely used heat exchangers in gas and liquid heat exchangers. The utility model can enhance heat transfer by adding fins on a common base pipe. The base pipe can be made of steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, copper pipes, etc.. Fins can also be made of steel strips, stainless steel strips, copper strips, aluminium strips, etc.. Fin type heat exchanger for air heating system, hot blast device is the main equipment in the heat radiator with the medium can be steam or hot water, can also be used to heat conduction oil, vapor pressure is generally not more than 0.8Mpa, the hot air temperature at 150 DEG C.
Finned heat exchanger product application areas:
Commercial Air Conditioning: fan coil units, air-conditioning handling units, air-cooled condensers, dehumidifiers
Commercial refrigeration: display cases, ice machines, beverage machines, vending machines, chillers
Transportation: refrigerated trucks, refrigerated containers, bus / truck / subway / Ship
Others: Industrial drying equipment, environmental laboratories, oil cooler
Commercial / Industrial coil applications:
Refrigeration, air conditioning, chemical, petroleum, shipping, electricity, tobacco, metallurgy, steel, transportation, textile, wood, paper, food, pharmaceutical, mining, and so on.
Finned heat exchanger manufacturers product features and technical services:
1. more efficient thread brass (φ7, φ7.94, φ9.52, φ12.7, φ15.8);
2. A variety of finned heat exchanger size (flat sheet, wrinkle sheet, corrugated sheet, bridge chip, venetian blinds, etc.);
3. Product type complete (evaporators, condensers, liquid coil, etc.);
4. In particular the production of copper finned copper tube heat exchanger fin heat exchanger;
5. Optional anti-corrosion coating heat exchanger;
6. Heat Exchanger Design very strong capacity;
7. The product according to the pressure vessel pressure test standards;
8. Press Standard Control moisture content and impurity content of the product;
9. Fin Heat Exchangers product performance to meet the R134a / R404A standards;
10 professional and technical personnel to provide product pre-sale technical services;
11. According to customer needs to provide different delivery program.
Finned heat exchanger Maintenance:
1. fin heat exchanger should be kept clean and its cooling surface, purged with compressed air, or washed with tap water;
2. fin heat exchangers with hot water heat medium, the water should be softened, so as to reduce the scale of production;
3. fin heat exchanger 2 - After three years, you should clean the heat exchanger cavity, which may be chemically removing scale lumen;
4. Summer fin heat exchanger does not work, the cavity should be filled with water to reduce corrosion cavity;
5. When the cooling fins fin heat exchanger was knocked down, be manually straightening to reduce ventilation resistance;
6. finned heat exchanger is connected with the system piping quality and air tightness, and adjusting means flexibility and so on, should be inspected regularly, to deal with the problems in a timely manner;
7. In order to prolong the life of the heat exchanger, the normal three months or so the application of water or chemical methods to remove the blockage in the tube, so as not to exacerbate localized corrosion and improve efficiency.
Fin Heat Exchangers Introduction
Finned tube heat exchanger is arranged by a number of finned tube components. Inside or outside of the metal pipe with metal fins, which have the shape of a spiral, star, ring and the like. Finned tube heat exchanger is mainly used in heating or cooling gas, a common fin-tube heat exchanger is the refinery in the air cooler. This heat exchanger can significantly improve gas heat transfer effect, reducing the volume of the heat exchanger and the metal material. But its manufacturing process is complicated and costly. Requirements fluid flowing through the side of the fin to clean because the cleaning difficult.